Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Small-birds-R-Us

We have had a bird bath for some time, and it took about a year for the birds to start frequenting it.   They now do so regularly and get snapped when they hang around long enough for me to fire up my camera.

Today a flock of Superb Blue Wrens did the honours and I thought the images good enough to use a few of your electrons.  The original title of the post referred to them.


Shortly afterwards a flock of Red-browed Finches (aka Red-browed Firetails) also appeared for a splash and a slurp.  So the title was changed.



Then a horde of Silvereyes descended on the sunroom bed so the title changed again!  These are very active little birds so it was difficult to get good images (possibly I need to keep trying).



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very happy to receive constructive comments. However anything I deem offensive will not be published.