Friday, November 25, 2011

Just to get things going!

I have been contemplating doing a blog about the birds of Carwoola for some time.  However I have continued to use the hard copy Stoney Creek Gazette for disseminating summaries of the information gathered (by my own observations and those of several others in the area) each month.  Since it appears that the hard copy Gazette may die in the near future I have decided to bite the bullet and start this.

So that there is something to repay you for visiting the blog here is a link to a page in my 'personal' blog about recent excitements.

My intention is to upload all the past reports to the Gazette as separate posts together with most of my photographs of birds in the area.  That took a little time but has been largely completed by the end of November.

The next major addition will be to work out how to present photographs in the blog.  I suspect that will involve a fair amount of thought so don't hold your breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very happy to receive constructive comments. However anything I deem offensive will not be published.